Monday, February 6, 2012

AhmedaRAD!

Hangtimes were had, "I have never" was played, oreos and donuts were served as breakfast, and aspirin the morning after was necessary.










 There was a cake store at our first pit-stop on our road-trip. After two cake-less weeks some were a little excited. Although one person did vomit the cake into a bin at Ellora Caves shortly after. 





 
 ..............suspicious carvings.... and a beehive!





<3 <3 INDIAN BOYS ALWAYS HOLDING HANDS <3 <3
 


 




jain temple lotus !




note to self: slow shutter speed does not fly in an auto-rickshaw...



In Ahmedabad we found a COFFEE SHOP ! And I had a 'vegan shake' 8:) ..then we trolled around and found ridiculous valentines day cards and A SUPERMARKET !! I was soOOooo snack happy. Then we came back and laughed at everyone's passport photos?






 


  <-- lady screaming at us to get off the roof


 

"madam, one photo?"
Put simply - by the time we left the fort, we were pretty sick of people.

   <- LOTR cave
~~ "where's Jason?" photo-sequence:~~












~~~~~~~




 

saruman!






after hours of scaling the epic fort, I sped down in no-time and climbed up a ledge to escape all of the mental people who kept hassling me for photos or chest-grabs and ended up in a little garden face-to-face with an adorable dog ^-^ I could see down onto the main path but people couldn't really see up, so I just waited until I saw that everyone had gathered back he-he-he...





 






 



~~ tourist-trap silk factory ~~





ZZzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment