Monday, February 20, 2012

PUNE


zen o'clock! 



I WANT TO LIVE AT OSHO RESORT FOREVER!!!
I only went for one day, but it was so much fun - so many happy people combining their energy in the one place!
No photos allowed, but I tried to take a few sneaky ones on my small disposable camera, I want to a short workshop on LAW - love awareness and ...something ha ha... but he had an amazing colourful chakra mandala set up on the ground with rainbow embroidery and rainbow cushions man i wish i was staying there for a week!

 One thing that I really believe, is that
                 you are what you do every day.
I have found the people in Pune to generally be really pleasant and helpful :)
but stepping over people laying on the sidewalk.... turning a blind eye to bone-thin women and children begging for money... and having to forcibly remove a lady from my path after she chased and yelled after me for the second day in a row asking for food for her children ...this isn't something that I would want to ever get to the point of thinking is okay. Neither do I want to be any more consumed with negative energy toward people who try to hassle or scam me. At the same time though, removing myself from those situations would only be cheating myself into thinking that these things are not still continuing. I'm ranting. 

It was great to sit in the amazing Osho Terth garden, before it was open to the public, and just empty my mind
I am aware of all that passes by me
But awareness is all that i can do
I would just hate to reach the point where stepping over dead dogs became desensitised
I would hate to feel a sense of habituation to all of the sickness and unequal distribution of wealth in this country.

But I am not here forever.
And instead of just thinking that 'I SHOULD' in line with everything that i am passionate about
I need to step up and be a better person, and say 'I DO'.

Thoughts only matter to myself after all.

Random-ness of the day: when Osho Terth opened to the public
(beforehand it was deserted, as most people had gone to attend a DEATH CELEBRATION in the big auditorium, which sounded like it would be amazing... but I underestimated the cost of the CASHRAM and didn't have enough money for the matt and white robe required...) a guy asked me to get up from where I was sitting in the gardens so that i could take a few photos of him sitting there in vipanassa (???) pose. He then persistently offered to give me a foot massage, until I packed up my stuff and fled the scene.

Other random notes:
>FIRST SOY COFFEE IN THREE WEEKS
>SO MANY HUGS AT OSHO WHILE DANCING TO LOVE GENERATION WITH STRANGERS/FRIENDS I HADN'T MET YET 8)
#dreamjob
#haven't-proof-read-this



 



Above: Dinner with the gals who I bag-sat for while they waited for their 11pm train
R E A L   I N D I A N   F O  O  D   YyaaaaeeeeyYYY sooOOO YuMMMM
(the food we got served at CRHP was served by a few LOVELY Nepalese boys, but it was tailored more to western taste and on the last night we had burgers soo aurangabad thali, masala dosa, masala papad, spicey cUrRyY = so much food-excitement <3 ....although my stomach today may have been unprepared CRAMP ATTACK)
aaaand sWeEts sHoPPiNg !! (found these delicious ones made of what we guesed were dates but the guy working at my hotel wasn't sure of the name)

Below: self-indulgent meditation-robe photos :P


 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment