Tuesday, February 28, 2012

JAIPUR


amber fort at sunrise ^-^

MANY RANDOM STORIES TO ADD BUT NO TIME RIGHT NOW DeerRRPyy





 people like to stand at the door and watch india blur by :)




woops, i fed a skinny stray dog at the station and caused a scene;






amber fort at sunrise blah blah blah chai chai chai



 poor smelliphants!!



 even the ladies doing cleaning or farming always have the most colourful saris!!!



 zomg i was the first person at the fort and ended up in some bizarre secret royal tunnel.............
...with some army guy following me around asking for tips and trying to tell me facts about the stonework ><



 these kids playing cricket were cute... until they wouldn't leave me alone.
they got me to sign my autograph on a ten rupee note.. which im not sure is legal...



random puppet guy who invited me into his home for chappatti and chai and there is a long story here about how the rickshaw guy tricked me into buying him new shoes -_-
then i got really sick on the train ha ha WHEN IN INDIA!
^-^





1 comment: